Bijutieri şi fotografi furnizori ai casei regale a României. Sfârşitul secolului al XIX-lea – începutul secolului al XX-lea
|Limba de redactare||română|
|Excerpt||Ever since the first years of its establishment, the Romanian monarchy was characterized, similarly to the great European Royal Houses, through the existence of what can be considered a true institution, that of royal suppliers. This institution functioned until 1947, the year of King Michael’s forced abdication. The present article is based on the study of an album of manufacturers and traders entitled “The frontrunners of commerce and industry”, published in Bucharest in 1905 by the G.A. Tacid Publishing House and printed at the “Bukarester Tagblatt” Printing House, 7-9 Karagheorghevici Street.
Among these representatives of the Romanian business milieu of the late 19th and early 20th century were also the suppliers of the Romanian Royal House. This study surveys the most emblematic suppliers of the Royal House, who distinguished themselves both in the art of jewellery - Joseph Resch, M. Cromberg, Gheorghe Costache Nicolau, Theodor Radivon and Carol Rott - , and in that of capturing on photographic paper the history of the Romanian Royal House at the end of the 19th century and during the first years of the 20th century: Franz Mandy and Julieta & Adolf Klingsberg.
|Titlul volumului de apariție|